WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE BENEFITS OF RECEIVING MASSAGE THERAPY?
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's • natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
Our Location: 2045 Rockbridge Rd. Suite 205 Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Sunday & Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 10 am - 6 pm
Wednesday – 12 pm – 8 pm
Thursday – 10 am – 6 pm
Friday – 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday – 10 am – 2 pm
For Personal Injury Rehabilitation
*We accept most Health Care Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)